EY Experienced Professionals – Legal & Regulatory - Financial Services in All, Belgium
Title: Experienced Professionals – Legal & Regulatory - Financial Services
Job Number: BRU000PX
In order to support our clients within the financial sector, we built at EY Belgium a thriving Legal & Regulatory practice of skilled regulatory business advisors with expertise in the regulatory framework. We implement the regulatory requirements into practice.
We are looking for experienced professionals to strengthen our team of 15 dynamic, young, driven and enthusiastic colleagues !
In this function, your responsibilities will include
• Provide regulatory business advice to financial institutions.
• Identify legal and business requirements, and implement them in distribution models, service models, processes and business operations.
• Demonstrate a pro-active, client-oriented attitude and help further develop the practice.
• Act as an interface with our clients, both locally and on EMEIA level.
• Coach and guide junior consultants trough their career
To succeed, you need to have the right, hands-on attitude and work ethics, as well as
• Master Degree in (Belgian) law with 2 - 6 years of experience within a law firm, consultancy or financial institution.
• Strong background in financial law or company law, with the willingness to learn further in that direction.
• The ability to work in a team and independently, in an accurate and thorough manner.
• Fluency in Dutch and/or French, with excellent English.
• Sharp drafting (analytical, structured writing) and communication skills.
• Keen interest in the fast-paced financial sector, looking to make a mark on this industry.
What working at EY offers
• You will join a team of financial services experts in a leading, global professional services firm.
• We will actively support you in exploring the legal and regulatory areas that most appeal to you.
• Being part of an EMEIA integrated team means you will gain wide experience across borders.
• You will get support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
• We provide extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management.
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements , and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require exceptional travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a lifestyle balance.
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion
At EY we are genuinely passionate about inclusion and we support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
About EY Financial Services
EY is the only major professional services firm with a dedicated financial services practice (the Financial Services Organization, FSO) integrated in the EMEIA region. An international team of over 11000 professionals are working across borders for our clients in the financial sector: Banking, Insurance and Asset Management, in all service lines: Advisory, Tax, Transactions and Assurance. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the top employer by 2020 a reality.
Build your legacy with us. Apply today.