Comrise Inc. Professional Affairs Associate - Int. in Allendale, New Jersey
Provide relationship management as the key point of contact for a geographic portfolio of consultants. Collaborate with field sales management to provide consultant information, reporting and metrics, and ensure SOP compliance with all field based trainings. Ensure system is compliant with all policies as well as meets its contractual obligations with HCP consultants.
Establish and maintain relationship with territory BMAPs and ADs; provide information on HCP Consultants within territory and as needed in other territories as backup
Be the first point of contact for assigned HCP consultants and associated internal Company employees; act as a representative for company on business-related contract issues when speaking with HCP consultants
Oversee and generate contract paperwork after HCP Committee approval up through contract execution. Initiate documentation for contract renewals as needed;
Administer the electronic signature system (DocuSign).
Work with Compliance and Legal departments to resolve contractual and compliance issues in regards to HCP agreements, payments, and SOP requirements
Assist with the development and maintenance of policies and procedures to ensure Company is in compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
Analyze/compare current SOPs and other business practices with current business needs to uphold compliance and ensure transparency amongst all stakeholders.
Handle the processing, documentation and review of consultant payments and ensure they are in compliance with policies and procedures and that contractual obligations are met.
Provide clear guidance for corrective actions for all payment requests not in compliance with applicable requirements or contract agreements.
• Minimum 2-5 years of healthcare/medical industry preferred
• 4 year degree required
• Strong analytical skills and ability to deliver results with multiple and complex projects
• Demonstrated ability to accurately and effectively manage and review processes to ensure timely outcomes and documentation integrity and make recommendations for new efficiencies.
• Applied knowledge of AdvaMed, Anti Kickback and federal guidelines related to the healthcare industry or any federally regulated environment
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and independently in a cross-functional, team oriented, and often demanding environment
• Attention to detail and ability to effectively communicate complicated issues both verbally and written
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and database skills; including Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, oracle and experience with internal databases
• Relationship-building skills, with the ability to liaise between HCPs and corporate colleagues.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and perform consistently under varying business pressures and in a quickly changing environment
External Company Name: Comrise Technology
External Company URL: www.comrise.com