AAA Motor Club Executive Assistant, Legal in Costa Mesa, California
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
This position provides administrative support directly to members of the legal executive management team. Under limited direction and using initiative, performs a variety of complex and sensitive administrative and secretarial duties to support one or more vice presidents.
· Composes letters and memoranda.
· Schedules meetings.
· Assists executive management in administrative details, usually of a sensitive/confidential nature.
· Updates KRONOS timekeeping system.
· Maintains Attorney Fee Charts.
· Various quarterly and yearly projects/tasks specifically related to Office of the General Counsel.
· Budget preparation.
· Assists with multimedia presentations and reports.
· Resolves problems and complaints as they develop and selects the best course of action to remedy the problems as they occur.
· High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification.
· 4 year college degree or equivalent combination of education and work preferred.
· 4 – 6 years of office experience, preferably supporting legal executive management.
· Prior Automobile Club related experience highly desired.
· Thorough knowledge of and competency in administrative skills with considerable independence.
· Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn our multiple business lines in support of the Auto Club MRM strategy.
· History of reliability.
· Requires professional demeanor and people skills.
· Requires a person to be detail oriented and have the ability to complete budgets and forecasts.
· Proficiency in various computer applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Additional computer skills such as MS Project and Publisher desired.
· Advanced skills in grammar, punctuation and vocabulary.
· Advanced skills in writing reports, designing forms, filing and record keeping.
· Basic math skills.
· Ability to work effectively with teams and management.
· Advanced ability to structure activities, set priorities and adjust to change.
· Ability to quickly learn the company’s policies, protocol and business units.
· Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
· Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Disability Coverage
· 401k Savings Plan
· Employee Discounts
· Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Organization: OFC OF CEO (00100.05.1000)
Title: Executive Assistant, Legal
Location: California-Costa Mesa (CA)
Requisition ID: 16721