Thomson Reuters Senior ISDA Negotiator/Documentation Specialist - New York, NY [CONTRACT POSITION] in New York, New York
Legal Managed Services is an exciting new global business line for Thomson Reuters Legal. This is a unique opportunity for an ISDA Negotiator to be part of a cutting-edge, dynamic organization created specifically to meet the growing challenges faced by legal and compliance professionals working at the most prominent corporations, law firms and government agencies in the world
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating any type of Master Agreement documentation for OTCs (English and New York Law as applicable) including but not limited to: ISDA Master Agreements (and ancillary documentation), Credit Support Annex, GMRAs, MRAs, GMLSAs, MSLAs, MSFTAs, Prime Brokerage documentation (including prime brokerage agreements and ancillary agreements) futures or clearing agreements.
- Reviewing of constitutional documents, netting, collateral and capacity opinions as may be required as well as assisting with the drafting of additional bespoke provisions of particular jurisdictions or counterparty types.
- Keeping informed of business and regulatory developments as they impact on the way in which the business operates
- Liaising with relevant internal stakeholders (including but not limited to trading, sales, credit, treasury, tax, legal…) during negotiation process.
- Keeping work in progress records up to date and disseminating information with regard to executed documentation. *_CANDIDATE PROFILE:
_* Ideal candidates for this position should competently demonstrate the following: * A proven record of completing complex documentation within very tight time deadlines. * Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. * Ability to multi-task, meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical, drafting, abilities. * Excellent client service and internal coordination skills as part of a project team with a particular mandate. * Have excellent interpersonal, oral and communication and organizational skills to work quickly and efficiently to achieve results. * Have a pro-active, ‘can-do’ attitude towards their work.
/Because this is a contractual role, contractors who accept the position will be hired through our contingent workforce management partner, PrideOne. Contractors will not be employees of Thomson Reuters and will receive a W-2. Learn more about how Thomson Reuters partners with PrideOne here./
- Bachelors Degree required. JD preferred but not necessary.
- Experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating Master Agreement trading documentation.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Job: *Professional & Consulting Services Family Group
Organization: *Legal Managed Services
Title: Senior ISDA Negotiator/Documentation Specialist - New York, NY [CONTRACT POSITION]
Location: New York-New York-New York-3 Times Square
Requisition ID: 17001143