Honeywell Senior Patent Agent in Prague, Czech Republic
Senior Patent Agent
Provide business and IP analytic support to Advanced Technology Groups. You will be responsible for providing strategic and tactical insights through analysis of business, competitors and technology including intellectual property. You will research competitive intelligence methodologies and conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis. You will identify potential companies for joint venture, acquisition or collaborative activities. You will apply significant product and technology knowledge of aligned business domain and will be expected to develop competency on competitive intelligence and technology scouting in the team.
* Lead and develop competency on competitive intelligence by performing technology scouting in the team.
* Articulate meaningful strategic and operational insights on business performance and competitive positions.
* Join the IP Analytics Department of Global Analytics and Legal Services to provide business and IP analytic support to Advanced Technology Groups.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Patent Lawyer or Agent with experience in patent drafting and prosecution.
- Juggle many priorities and competing demands
- Some experience in patent law
- Connect information to transform into enabling insights
- Clear and thoughtful communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to handle pressure
- Accurately identify a variety of problems and issues
- Influence and collaborate effectively with diverse audience
- Exceptional written, oral and presentation skills
- Experience in Aerospace industry is highly desirable
- Job ID: req108926
- Category: Legal
- Location: Prague, AA CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.