With locations in Bothell, WA and Rochester, NY, EagleView transforms industries and changes lives by providing answers - derived primarily from world-class Pictometry imagery - to questions related to millions of residential and commercial properties, for professionals across commercial, public safety, and government markets, saving those individuals time and money while also reducing exposure to risk.
EagleView has a "work-hard, play-hard" culture and we've been continually named a Best Place to Work because of our belief that making the workplace fun is a key to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7, social, athletic and wellness opportunities are plentiful and the growth, education and potential of employees is a top priority. If you take your profession seriously, love to work hard and create something really great while having fun, this might be the right place for you.
EagleView is looking for a Contracts Attorney to join our growing team! The Contracts Attorney will evaluate, draft and negotiate contracts with large commercial customers, attorneys and procurement personnel. The ideal candidate brings strong negotiation skills, solid business instincts and judgment and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Review, markup/draft (from forms and from scratch), negotiate and close commercial contracts, including master services agreements, statements of work, licenses, and supporting documents
- Collaborate with and facilitate cross-team decision-making among the sales team, legal team, operations and other various internal departments
- Develop a contract position and articulate that position to commercial customers, attorneys and other professionals
- Negotiate contractual terms and suggest viable alternatives during negotiations to lessen the company's risk and maximize benefits to the company
- Other duties as required
- J.D. degree with 3 to 5 years' experience in contracts and licensing
- Experience with drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, including service agreements, licenses and similar documents
- Proven ability to define legal issues and legal risks
EagleView offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.