With locations in Bothell, WA and Rochester, NY, EagleView transforms industries and changes lives by providing answers - derived primarily from world-class Pictometry imagery - to questions related to millions of residential and commercial properties, for professionals across commercial, public safety, and government markets, saving those individuals time and money while also reducing exposure to risk.
EagleView has a "work-hard, play-hard" culture and we've been continually named a Best Place to Work because of our belief that making the workplace fun is a key to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7, social, athletic and wellness opportunities are plentiful and the growth, education and potential of employees is a top priority. If you take your profession seriously, love to work hard and create something really great while having fun, this might be the right place for you.
We're currently hiring for a Contract Specialist to join our Legal Team. This person will evaluate, draft and negotiate contract terms and conditions pertaining to licensed products with government and commercial customers, attorneys and procurement personnel. Our ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter who can take initiative to their job done.
- Perform comprehensive contract review and evaluation with attention to detail and the ability to identify risks to the company.
- Interpret contract requirements and contract change impacts.
- Develop a contract position and articulate that position to government and commercial customers, attorneys and other professionals.
- Negotiate contractual terms and suggest viable alternatives during negotiations to lessen the company's risk and maximize benefits to the company.
- Draft contractual language.
- Work with and communicate effectively with senior management and in-house counsel to solve contractual issues.
- Work with and communicate effectively with sales, project management, and finance to coordinate contract details.
- Close out contracts including finalizing outstanding contract issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Procurement, Contract Law, or similar preferred
- 5 years' experience working as a paralegal, certified contract admin or in a similar role
- Experience with government contracts highly preferred
EagleView offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.