Rose International INC Legal Assistant in San Francisco, California
Position Title: Legal Assistant
Position Number: 267680
Location: San Francisco, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Excel
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.”
Legal Secretary | San Francisco, CA | 2+ Months |
Work Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
• Minimum Qualifications Minimum of 2+ years of legal experience Possess strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, demonstrate a strong client focus and be a team player.
• Must be able to type a minimum of 55 wpm.
• Proficient with MS Word 2010 (preferred) or MS Word 2010, Excel (desired), PowerPoint (desired) and Outlook.
• Knowledge of Table of Contents and Table of Authorities desired.
• A qualifying score on our pre-employment Clerical Test Battery (CTB) exam and typing test is required.
• Desired Qualifications Excel and PowerPoint experience.
• Position Summary Together, as a team, the Legal Orgnaization provides timely, efficient and business-focused legal services.
• Responsibilities Preparing correspondence to clients Filing legal documents with regulatory agencies Preparing pleadings and briefs Handling travel reservations Preparing expense reports, timesheets and maintaining files.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.