Cisco Legal (Intern) – United States in San Jose, California
Legal (Intern) – United States
Location: San Jose, California, US
Additional Location(s) Research Triangle Park, NC; Herndon, VA
Area of Interest Legal
Job Type Intern
Technology Interest Internet of Everything
Job Id 1211993
What You’ll Do
● Work on a broad array of cutting-edge legal issues and technology trends
● Gain experience in a wide variety of practice areas while supporting our internal client base by providing legal and business guidance to our internal clients
● Drive projects designed to enhance the department’s ability to carry out our mission of providing excellent client service while enabling the business to develop and sell our products in a legally appropriate manner
● Obtain practical in-house experience that will leave you better equipped to compete in today’s challenging legal environment
● Benefit from exposure to a department widely viewed as a thought leader in the evolution of the legal practice
● Gain a better understanding of the client perspective
Cisco Legal is a global, multidisciplinary team of attorneys and legal professionals. The legal group works closely across all aspects of Cisco to provide well-documented legal solutions, helping the company build innovative, exceptional technologies for customers worldwide. You will have an opportunity to gain a great deal of exposure and experience in the legal field, while also engaging in the use of new, innovative technologies.
● Currently pursuing a degree at an accredited school
● Second or third year law student for academic year 2016/2017
● Second, third or fourth year undergraduate with an interest in law or technology
● Detail oriented, creative, articulate, personable, and self-confident with good interpersonal, organization, researching, and communication skills
● Good customer skills along with proficiency in MS Office applications and familiarity with common web tools
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
#univlegaljobs #Legal @ciscocareers @ciscouniversity
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.