Dell Advisor, Contract Counsel - Counsel Sr Advisor - CONSULTOR DE CONTRATOS COMERCIAIS I (Trabalhista - Contrato Determinado) in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Counsel Sr Advisor – Consultor de Contratos Comerciais I (Trabalhista - Contrato Determinado) – São Paulo/SP
For more than 30 years, Dell has provided technology solutions to customers that improves their productivity, enhances their lives and meets their distinct needs. Dell has framed its business around the customers it serves, from the world’s largest and most demanding businesses and public sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, to consumers worldwide. At Dell, we promote an environment that thrives on innovation. To deliver effective solutions that meet customer challenges, Dell focuses on pivotal standards that drive future technology innovation.
In that position the professional will Manage a variety of legal business matters pertaining to the organization. Acts as advisor on legal issues involving the organization. Reviews legal data and advises organization on appropriate legal action to be taken. Coordinates legal matters handled by outside counsel. Demonstrates relevant experience, in practice areas such as litigation, commercial transactions, intellectual property, corporate transactional, securities, employment, immigration, compliance, or regulatory matters.
- Perform legal analysis tasks for business needs related to Labor &Employment, with a high focus on the factor
- Anticipate operational, program, and implementation issues and develops preventative measures
- Develop innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis that improve business performance and contribute to corporate goals and strategic intent: - Opportunity/risk analyses - Cost/benefit analyses
- Manage critical projects, customer engagements or business processes
- Perform legal research for business needs related to Labor &Employment and recommends appropriate strategies to senior legal personnel;
- Draft, reviews and/or negotiate legal documents for business needs related to Labor & Employment
- Take responsibility for departmental projects inside and outside of primary practice area
- Respond to internal and external legal inquiries.
- Recommend changes to organizational policies/procedures involving legal issues
- Assist with managing specific matters sent to outside counsel.
- Understand, follows and enforces Legal Department policies and procedures. People with Disabilities, you´re Welcome!
- Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience
- Thorough verbal and written communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of legal research skills.
- English Fluent
- Location: São Paulo (will support Hortolândia Site as well)
Job: *Contract Counsel
Title: Advisor, Contract Counsel - Counsel Sr Advisor - CONSULTOR DE CONTRATOS COMERCIAIS I (Trabalhista - Contrato Determinado)
Location: BR-SP-Sao Paulo
Requisition ID: 17000ODW