Robert Half Legal Trademark Attorney in Seattle, Washington
Robert Half Legal is currently seeking a mid to senior-level Trademark Attorneyinterested in working with a top-tier Seattle law firm supporting a major technology company's legal department. This is a great opportunity for attorneys open to a flexible, non-partnership contract-based option.
The ideal candidate will have significant trademark experience working in-house for a large tech company or at a large firm. Must have excellent client-facing skills.
Why would you be interested?
- You have recently relocated (or may be open to relocating) to Seattle and want to grow a relationship with the firm and/or the client.
- You are a former in-house attorney who wants fewer hours and more flexibility.
- You are an experienced attorney from a large firm who wants a break from long billable hour requirements.
Qualified candidates, please send your updated resume and best contact info to Gaway Young at email@example.com. Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.798.2974 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 04861-9500655136
Functional Role: Attorney - Licensed II 4-9 yrs exp
Postal Code: 98101
- Mid to senior-level Trademark Attorney (4+ years of experience).
- Previous in-house experience at a large technology company (preferred), or at a large firm.
- Excellent client-facing skills.