Honeywell IP Strategy and System Consultant in United States
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Mechanical/Applied Science
- Juggle many priorities and competing demands
- Some professional experience consisting of research, development and engineering (RD&E)
- Some hands-on experience on IP matters like patent search, analytics, prosecution, drafting, patent portfolio management
- Connect information to transform into enabling insights
- Clear and thoughtful communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to handle pressure
- Accurately identify a variety of problems and issues
- Influence and collaborate effectively with diverse audience
- Exceptional written, oral and presentation skills
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.