Key Resource Group, LLC Paralegal in Buffalo, New York
A law firm located in Buffalo, NY is looking to add a Paralegal to their team on a full-time basis. Collaborating closely with the Wills, Trusts and Estates department, the Paralegal will be responsible for various tasks such as:
- Contacting clients, courts, and financial institutions
- Helping collect and liquidate the decedent's assets
- Assisting with drafting trusts and wills
- Assembling documents for estate planning
- Other administrative support as needed
Ideal candidates will be motivated, self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment. Must be capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously and have the ability to communicate effectively with both coworkers and clients.
Competitive salary and benefits offered!
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration.
- 3-5 years of Paralegal experience
- Highly professional demeanor and appearance
- Customer focused
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.