Collabera Legal Editor in Eagan, Minnesota
• The Legal Editor position is primarily responsible for conducting in-depth research and analysis of legal information.
• The Legal Editor must be able to analyze large amounts of complicated legal information, identify legal issues, and critically assess the relevancy of case law and other resources to a legal issue.
• Westlaw expertise, advanced legal research skills, and a passion for delivering quality work are essential to this position.
• Conducting significant and advanced legal research across all types of content and practice areas; assessing,
• Analyzing and interpreting legal information; identifying relationships and patterns among legal information sets; and communicating findings and questions with manager and team members.
Java, MS Office, MS Excel, MS Word, J2ME, Research
• Admission to a state bar preferred
• 1–3 years of legal experience preferred
• Strong legal research skills with experience using Westlaw and/or other online legal research tools
• Ability to interpret, analyze, organize, and complex legal material quickly and accurately
• Ability to work independently and consistently meet deadlines
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Comfortable using MS Office applications (PowerPoint (especially), Word, and Excel)
Nice to Have
• Internet & Web
• Internet Research
• Productivity Software
• MS Office