Collabera Paralegal II in Seattle, Washington
• Interpretation of food and relation permitting and licensing requirements at the state and local level for new and existing operations sites.
• Conducting legal research, which might involve permitting requirements for building whether certain product safety standards apply.
• Coordinating and responding to regulatory requests
• Drafting summary reports of legal research.
• Must have 5+ years of prior professional work experience or a Juris Doctor (JD) degree Bachelor's degree required.
• Specific knowledge of the Food Code.
• Familiarity with food and product regulatory schemes.
• Experience researching, analyzing and synthesizing federal and state regulations.
• Prior experience in regulatory compliance.